Sunday, January 16, 2011

Food

So I posted I believe a while back that I wanted to start posting recipes and things I am cooking. I love cooking so much. If I had loads of money I would just cook everything and anything! Our good friends Tyler and Vicky just moved to Texas right down the street from us. We are having weekly dinner dates and we cook every other week. I made my famous Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas the 1st time and they got to enjoy some Shepherds Pie one weekend from Chef Marsh. Vicky made some yummy Chicken Bundles( filled with spinich, cream cheese, artichokes, and Munester cheese), asaparagus, and wild rice. So divine! They also spoiled us with a yummy Chocolate Almond dessert. This week I am making Rachael Ray's Shrimp Tacos! So excited about this one! I have made them before and they are delicious!! I will try to take a picture and post :) Tonight I made Hungry Girl's "Hungry Chick Chunky Soup". This was on her latest episode on the Cooking Channel, Saturdays at 4pm. I am a HUGE HG fan and I am feeling a bit under the weather so I thought this sounded good. I made that and then Marsh and I made homemade granola bars together :) I like cooking together!! OK well more pictures and recipes to come... Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment