Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions...

So I have decided that I would like to start blogging again.. I only did a bit of blogging around the time of my wedding and that was fun but I would like to blog on my new exciting cooking challenge that I will be doing this year.

E-mealz is the name of the meal organizer I am using for 2012. This website is AMAZING! They make the grocery list for you and your weekly dinner menu! How great is that?! Even better- they can average prices for your weekly shops and also designate the menu to your grocery store plus you can make meals for 1-2 people or 3-6 people. You also have the option to do low-fat, gluten-free, low carb, organic, etc.. I am doing the low-carb option with my husband and I can't wait to try the yummy mouthwatering recipes that I have printed off. This seems to be such a great money saver and organizing tool I am very excited to add it to my schedule and life for 2012. You have the option to sign up for 3 months, 6 months, and a year. The longer you subscribe the cheaper the plan. I am starting off with the 3- month plan and it cost me( with a coupon) $18.90 plus it's great once I refer people I get credit as well. I really hope to keep this up in the New Year. Dave Ramsey has even sang E-mealz praises. If you are interested in learning more here is the link. I <3 Emealz


Some of the other resolutions I made were to clean up more around our place. We tend to be a bit messy ( especially with clean clothes being washed and put up). They just sit for weeks. I made a monthly schedule that is going to help us stay organized I hope. Today I did a lot of cleaning up in the kitchen. I have cleaned the fridge and thrown any expired or old things out. I also cleaned the freezer, burners, counters, and we put up ALL Christmas decorations. We woke up late today but got a lot done. I am motivated and ready to make this place great.

I also hope to continue growing with my Scentsy business. I started doing Scentsy last April when we needed some extra income. It definitely has helped with bills and this year Christmas gifts! I have a facebook page- Scentsy Consultant- Melissa Marshall and also my website is http://melissamarshall.scentsy.us. I love new customers and look forward to selling selling selling for 2012.

My husband and I are looking forward to going to England in 2012 to see his family and friends. It has been since 2008 that I have been and he last went in 2009. It is time for a visit and we can't wait!

Ok well that is all for now but I plan on posting pictures and thoughts on the E-mealz recipes and lists. Here's to a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment